The model is build is 8 Workshops:
- Gender stereotypes and objectification of girl
- From gender stereotypes to cyber GBV and victim- blaming
- Respect and condemn
- Online gbv in its different forms and misuse of new technologies
- Online and offline relations
- The “Grey Zone”
- Good practices in communication
- It’s up to you
Each key Workshop is developed in 4 different areas of competence:
- READER phase
During the “Reader” phase, each topic is presented in a precise and detailed way, providing information and data that allow the young people to adequately understand the phenomenon.
- USER phase
In this second phase young people are called to live an experience on the theme through a game, a video, an activity that calls them directly into question.
- CRITIC phase
This is the phase in which young people compare their representations on the experience made and ask themselves about the probable differences and possible identifications.
- EVALUATOR phase
In this last phase young people are called to sum up, to evaluate what they have heard during the workshop and to hypothesize paths of personal change.