1. Each workshop is developed in a path lasting at least 2 hours.
2. Teacher/educator must respect the activity expected for the different areas, but can decide how much time dedicate to the different activity, according to class’ feedbacks.
3. Teacher/educator can change:
- Multimedia materials
- The implementation times of each step; for example teacher is free to expand activities as desired
- Games, personalizing them however being very careful not to change the purpose of workshop
4. It’s important that teacher/educator records every change during the testing in a documentation sheet, and sharing this with all partners.
The visitors are able to navigate through the main sections of the ON-OFF Platform either by the main Menu on the top of the Homepage or either by scrolling down through its different sections.
The core material and instructional guides of the ON-OFF Model can be found in the Workshops sections where all eight of our final Trainings can be accessed by the pressing on each individual “Thematic Subject”.
Moreover, the Platform is Multilingual and thus accessible to teachers/educators as well as any other interested party coming from the participating countries within the ON-OFF consortium (Italy, Spain, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Greece), but not only.