1. DOWNLOAD MATERIAL FOR THE WORKSHOPS
2. OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP
- To learn the meaning of stereotypes, discrimination and gender-based violence.
- To learn to recognize the gender-based discrimination and gender-based violence with particular reference to the web.
- To experience simulated gender-based violence situations Awareness of oneself and one’s own thought with respect to the theme of gender.
- To acquire strategies for the prevention of discrimination and gender-based violence online and find strategies for change and resolution of the problems that entail them.
- To gain awareness of the responsibilities of the guilty and not of the victims in cases of discrimination and gender-based violence.
Our approach within this workshop is inspired by the techniques and methodology of the Theatre of the Oppressed where the staging becomes a tool for discussion and social reflection. Active reflections that aim to change the social scenario and produce a positive change in social actors: our young people. The power of education through theatrical language differs and is complementary to other teachings in that it puts the individual in a position to express himself with all of himself, giving voice and body to thoughts, emotions, feelings, to his own world of values and of being here and now. In a growth perspective, the aim of the theater is not the transmission of knowledge but the formation and global self-training of the subject in relation to others and the group of peers, under the careful direction of the teacher/educator.
4. PATH SHEET
Target: Young people from 12-17 years old.
Total length of the workshop: 3 hours
Reader phase: 45 min
User phase: 45 min
Critic phase: 45 min
Evaluator phase: 45 min
Tools for face to face option: Markers/Pencils/Pens/Papers/Cardboards/PC and projector/Internet connection.
Tools for online option: PC/Good internet connection/Online platform for video calls in which we can moderate a discussion.